Saturday 20 June 2015

Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos

Cute Quotes About Family Biography

Source:- Google.com.pk

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.
Desmond Tutu

The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
Charles Kuralt

The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.
Richard Bach

Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
Michael J. Fox

I'll never stop dreaming that one day we can be a real family, together, all of us laughing and talking, loving and understanding, not looking at the past but only to the future.
LaToya Jackson

Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
Margaret Mead

Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
David Ogden Stiers

If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.
Christina Rossetti

To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
Barbara Bush

The family is one of nature's masterpieces.
George Santayana

A home with a loving and loyal husband and wife is the supreme setting in which children can be reared in love and righteousness and in which the spiritual and physical needs of children can be met.
David A. Bednar

In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.
Alex Haley

My family is my strength and my weakness.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

I'm thankful to God for having a family that's been there for me. He's been there from the time I was a child to even now with my family helping with my little boy. It's worth more than words could ever describe. That's one of the ways I've been able to stay grounded is thanks to family and God.
Ashton Shepherd

Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself. They came through you but not from you and though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
Khalil Gibran

I'm pretty much a good Catholic girl at heart and I believe in family. I also have a basic belief that God takes care of me. I believe in prayer, even though I'm not that religious. I just have that foundation from my family. I mean when you think that you're just a human being and one of God's creatures, you can't take anything that seriously.
Catherine O'Hara

Family is the most important thing in the world.

I woke up one morning thinking about wolves and realized that wolf packs function as families. Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack.
Jodi Picoult

A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss... That's the trade-off. But I'll take it all.
Brad Pitt

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
Lee Iacocca

I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.
Barbara Bush

The great danger for family life, in the midst of any society whose idols are pleasure, comfort and independence, lies in the fact that people close their hearts and become selfish.
Pope John Paul II

There's nothing I value more than the closeness of friends and family, a smile as I pass someone on the street.
Willie Stargell

When you have a godly husband, a godly wife, children who respect their parents and who are loved by their parents, who provide for those children their physical and spiritual and material needs, lovingly, you have the ideal unit.
Jerry Falwell

Family quarrels are bitter things. They don't go according to any rules. They're not like aches or wounds, they're more like splits in the skin that won't heal because there's not enough material.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.
Bo Bennett
He who is overly attached to his family members experiences fear and sorrow, for the root of all grief is attachment. Thus one should discard attachment to be happy.
Chanakya
A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
George Bernard Shaw
When trouble comes, it's your family that supports you.
Guy Lafleur
Cherish your human connections - your relationships with friends and family.
Barbara Bush
Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.
Andre Maurois
One's family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I'll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who'll be with me will be my family.
Robert Byrd
One of the things that binds us as a family is a shared sense of humor.
Ralph Fiennes

The family is the nucleus of civilization.
Will Durant
  
If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one's friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family.
Jasmine Guy
Happy or unhappy, families are all mysterious. We have only to imagine how differently we would be described - and will be, after our deaths - by each of the family members who believe they know us.
Gloria Steinem
I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.
Jet Li
All of us grow up in particular realities - a home, family, a clan, a small town, a neighborhood. Depending upon how we're brought up, we are either deeply aware of the particular reading of reality into which we are born, or we are peripherally aware of it.
Chaim Potok
Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.
Jim Carrey
You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.
Anita Baker
The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn't intended.
Robert Frost
Some of the most important conversations I've ever had occurred at my family's dinner table.
Bob Ehrlich
I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is.
Jamie Lee Curtis
I was born into the most remarkable and eccentric family I could possibly have hoped for.
Maureen O'Hara
I love all my fam. I have quite possibly the best dad, mom, and sister in the world.
Ryan Eggold
There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.
Jerry Seinfeld
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, 'You're tearing up the grass'; 'We're not raising grass,' Dad would reply. 'We're raising boys.'
Harmon Killebrew
The children have been a wonderful gift to me, and I'm thankful to have once again seen our world through their eyes. They restore my faith in the family's future.
Jackie Kennedy
My family was my guide to my reality.
Haywood Nelson

Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos
Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos
Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos
Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos
Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos
Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos
Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos
Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos
Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos
Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos
Cute Quotes About Family Cute Quotes About Life For Her Tumblr About Love For Girls For Your Boyfriend About Friend Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment